Red Blue Safety Zone Overhead Crane Spotlight
Overhead Crane Spotlight
1.Overhead crane spotlight can Increase Productivity
Improved workplace safety is not the only thing you’re getting with our Overhead Crane Safety Light System, though. It’s also designed to provide your crane operators with visual cues as to the exact position of the load theyare moving, eliminating the need for time-consuming (and potentially risky) guess work.
2.Overhead Crane Spotlight can be used Perfect for Both Indoor and Outdoor
Use the lamps on our Overhead Crane Warning Safety Light are bright enough to be used in both indoor and outdoor settings. This eliminates the need for you and your workers to switch between two different units when moving loads in and out of your indoor work area.
- Voltage: 9-48V DC
- Lumens: 12000 lm 8400 lm
- LEDs: 24 (Cree LED)
- LED color temperature: 6000K
- Beam Type: Pencil beam
- Working life: 50000 hours
- Size: 9" X 3.9" X 9.2" (229 X 98 X 234mm)
- Waterproof: IP67
- Working temperature: -40～85℃
- Material: Aluminum die-cast housing.
- Approval: ISO9000 CE RoHS
- Packaging: Individually boxed with foam.
- Adjustable mounting bracket: 150 degree up/down.
- Lifetime hours: up to 30,000 50,000 hours.
- “U” Shaped adjustable mounting bracket
- “Line” lens cover
- AC/DC power supply to power
How it works:
- The crane spotlight can be mounted on any overhead crane
- 150 degree up/down mounting bracket allows precise positioning of beam on floor below
- Beam is usually positioned so pedestrians below are aware of the presence of the hook above them
- The crane spotlight can be used in a single light configuration, double light configuration (leading and trailing) or quad light configuration (creates danger zone box),depending on your application
- Reduce accidents!! Many crane accidents involve pedestrians—so warning them of the presence of the hook is highly beneficial.
- When pedestrian sees beam on floor–he knows a crane is in close proximity
- Very effective for more precise positioning of the crane by the wireless remote operator